It’s simple; racing an iron distance triathlon with Team In Training makes perfect sense when money is tight. You agree to raise anywhere from $5800 (Vineman & AquaBike) to $7900 (IM Canada & IM Louisville) towards finding a cure for blood cancer and we take care of the rest. We provide fundraising support, certified professional level coaching, group workouts, race logistics, practice races, event weekend arrangements and a whole lot of fun in return. Don’t miss out on the most rewarding 10 months of your life.
What events we are offering in 2011?
- Vineman Triathlon in Sonoma County, CA on July 30, 201
- Vineman AquaBike in Sonoma County, CA on July 30, 2011
- Ironman Canada in Penticton, BC, Canada in August, 2011*
- Ironman Louisville, KY in August, 2011*
*You must secure your own race entry for these events. You will want to act fast so go towww.ironman.com to get information on when slots will be available.
Attend an Informational Meeting:
We offer a variety of informational meetings to further explain Iron Team. The following dates have Iron Team specific information:
- Saturday, October 9th at 10:00am at Avenidas Senior Center in Palo Alto
- Wednesday, October 20th at 6:30pm at Sobrato Community Conference Center in San Jose
More Questions and to Register for the Team:
Silicon Valley/Monterey Bay Chapter: Nicole Carvalho Nicole.email@example.com
For more information visit www.teamintraining.org/sj/
Hope to see you during the 2011 season!! Go Team!