We are a year round club that focuses on: education, training, competing, and having fun. The foundation of our club is:
- Swim workouts: 13 offered over 7 days a week; ocean practices twice a month in the summer
- Bike workouts: weekends
- Run workouts: Thursday night track interval, speed, and technique coaching at Moorpark College from 6:15 - 7:45 PM; also, weekend group training runs
- Monthy seminars: all topics related to the sport of triathlon
- Weekly e-news: distributed to members with recent member results, upcoming club events, education & research, social events, etc.
- Membership fee: 1. $100 yearly, with one weekly Masters swim and all club programs, or 2. $65 for Masters swim program (13 swim practices available to choose from weekly) per month, and all club membership program.