2013 Pawling Triathlon:
- 26th Annual Pawling Triathlon
- To Benefit the Pawling Teen Center.
Coming down the home stretch
- Take I-684 north till it ends (Brewster) and then follow signs to Route 22 north/Pawling for 13 miles. Make left at traffic light and continue to Stop sign. turn left, cross railroad tracks. Immediately turn right on Charles Coleman Blvd and go one mile to entrance of lakeside Park on the left.
From NY City/West Side:
- Take West side highway north to Henry Hudson Parkway to Saw Mill River Parkway to I-684 (see above).
From NY City/East Side:
- Take FDR Drive to Harlem river Drive to Major Deegan Expressway (I-87). Continue north on I-87 to I-287 (Cross Westchester Expressway). Exit I-287 on to I-684 north (see above).
From Queens/Long Island:
- Take the Whitestone Bridge to the Hutchinson River Parkway to I-684 (see above).
From Northern New Jersey:
- Take Garden State Parkway north to I-87. Continue east on I-87 across Tappen Zee Bridge. After crossing bridge, continue east on I-287 on the Cross Westchester Expressway to I-684 (see above).
From Hartford, CT.:
- Take I-84 west to exit 20 (I-584) to Route 22 north (see above).
- Take Taconic Parkway south to Route 55. Travel east on Route 55 to Route 22. Continue to Pawling (see above).
- No race day entries!
- This race fills up in January every year - Enter early!
- There is no "wait list" for this event.
The 2013 Pawling Triathlon race results are now available at the link below ...
2013 Results at plattsys.com: Overall / Age Group
2012 Results at plattsys.com: Overall / Age Group (also at nytri.org)
2011 Results at: nytri.org or plattsys.com
2010 Results at: plattsys.com or NYTRI.org
2009 Results at plattsys.com: Overall / Age Group
2008 Results at: plattsys.com
2007 Results at: plattsys.com
2006 Results at: plattsys.com
2005 Results at: plattsys.com
2004 Results at: plattsys.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps