Celebrate Cinco De Mayo by challenging yourself in a great setting. Square Lake near Stillwater is a picturesque area with rolling hills and excellent roads. It is one of the most popular training areas in the Twin Cities for triathletes and duathletes.
After completing the course, be sure to stick around for some yummy, yummy tacos!
- It's a pretty setting with good roads.
- Square Lake is a coveted training ground, less than 45 minutes from St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Get a long-sleeve performance race shirt.
- Be prepared with on-site bike support courtesy of our friends at Penn Cycle.
- Sip on coffee and more from the great folks at Caribou Coffee.
- Relax with a pre- or post-race rubdown from Barr Chiropractic.
- Groove to the tunes of a classically-trained guitarist at the 1 mile mark on the run.
- Enjoy a post-race taco party courtesy of Casa Lupita.
- Be informed and entertained with race-day announcements by the incomparable Jerry MacNeil.
- Win group awards that are perfectly in tune with the holiday...etched cactus-stemmed margarita glasses!
- Be assisted by our sombrero-wearing volunteers.
- Snack on bananas, granola bars and more.
- Get lucky and win one of dozens of door prizes like water bottles, headbands, shirts, shorts, hats, bags and whatever else we can find!
2013 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps