2013 Lake Freebird Triathlon:
• The course is set in the beautiful Ozarks.
• It begins and ends at a private residence and man-made lake.
• The race always proves to be both fun and challenging.
• You're welcome to swim in the lake after the race.
• The course description can be emailed or faxed.
• Please call or email your request for information.
• We will be happy to answer any questions you have.
• • •
• 660 Meter Swim
• 14 Mile Bike
• 5k Run.
• Overall & Masters
• Male & Female
• Top 2 in 5-year age groups.
• For Beginners:
• 300 meter Swim
• 10 Mile Bike
• 1.3 Mile Run.
• Designed for those who would like to try their first Triathlon.
• Life jackets will be allowed for the swim.
• They will start after the gun goes off behind the competitive triathletes.
• THE NON-COMPETITIVE BEGINNERS WILL NOT BE TIMED.
• THEY WILL WEAR DIFFERENT COLORED NUMBERS FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION ON THE COURSE.
• THE PURPOSE OF THIS CATEGORY IS TO ALLOW THE BEGINNER TO FOCUS ON COMPLETION AND NOT ON RACING.
Hwy 60 east to the first Mountain Grove exit, exit to the right, turn right off the exit onto Bus. 60 (Third St.). *Turn left on the first street to intersect Bus. 60, this is Busch Street. Pass the first house on the left and immediately turn left into Parking. From St. Louis, I-44 west to Hwy 63 south to Hwy 60 west. Take 3rd Mtn. Grove exit, exit to the right, and turn left off the exit onto Bus. 60 (Third St.). Follow directions above *.
Days Inn: 417-926-5555
Mountain Grove Motel: 417-926-6101
Super 8: 417-962-5888.
2013 Results at: ozarkraces.com
2012 Results at: ozarkraces.com
2011 Results at: ridgerunnersports.com
2010 Results at: ridgerunnersports.com
2009 Results at: ridgerunnersports.com
2008 Results At: ridgerunnersports.com
2007 Results At: ridgerunnersports.com
2006 Results At ridgerunnersports.com: Triathlon / Duathlon
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps