2013 Lifetime Omaha Indoor Triathlon:
The Indoor Triathlon is based on time rather than distance - meaning you receive points for going further in a specific period of time, not going faster over a fixed distance. Participants are graded on a curve. The furthest distance in each category gets the most points (actual number is based on total participants), the shortest receives 1 point, and your “core”for the discipline is based on the points you achieve. All three disciplines count equally toward your final score. Therefore, your rank and score will not be determined until all participants have completed the event. The total event will be 75 minutes: 10 minutes in the pool, a 10-minute transition, 30 minutes on a spin bike, a 5-minute transition and 20 minutes on a treadmill. Transition times are fixed between events and do not count toward participants’scores. The transition times are planned to allow safe progression to the next discipline. I-Pods are allowed during this event.
At your designated start time, you will begin with a ten-minute swim in our indoor pool. Shift gears and spend the next thirty minutes in the cycling studio. Then race toward the finish line with twenty minutes on the treadmill.
You are allowed ten minutes to safely change from the pool to the cycling studio, and five minutes to move from the cycling studio to the treadmill.
Race volunteers record the total distance covered during your swim, bike and run. The more distance you cover, the higher your score.
We strive to provide excellent value to our both Life Time member and non-member participants. Expect a quality experience at these low prices!
$25 Life Time Members
10-minute swim in lap pool
10-minute transition (swim to bike)
30-minute bike in cycle fitness studio
5-minute transition (bike to run)
20-minute treadmill run
• 2014 Race Information
• • •
• 2013 Results at: indoortri.com (April 7, 2013)
• 2013 Results at: indoortri.com (February 10, 2013)
• 2012 Results at: indoortri.com (Mar 25)
• 2012 Results at: indoortri.com (Feb 12)
• 2011 Results at: indoortri.com (Nov 20)
• 2011 Results at: indoortri.com (Feb 6)
• 2010 Results at: indoortri.com (Nov 14)
• 2010 Results at: indoortri.com
• 2009 Results at: indoortri.com (Dec 13)
• 2009 Results at: indoortri.com (Nov 08)
• 2009 Results at: indoortri.com (May 03)
• 2009 Results at: indoortri.com (Mar 29)
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps