Looking for a local one day camp where you can practice swim, bike and run skills?
Then join us! We will help to remove the remaining cobwebs the cold winter and off-season created, as well as participate in and discuss swimming, cycling and running techniques and skills.
- We will start the day with an open road ride around the famous “Silk Sheets” loop and provide real-time feedback during the ride.
- Next we will finish our dry land sports with a transition run, and practice our transitions before heading back in for lunch, discussion, and multisport Q&A
- After lunch we will discuss strength and core training and recovery techniques in the fitness center.
- We will then transition to the pool where we will warm up before removing the lane lines for open water swim techniques practice as a group.
- The group will wrap up the day with a debriefing and closeout with Q&A.
- April 6, 2013 from 8am-4pm
What all is included?
- Coached sessions from a USAT Certified Coach
- On-course nutrition
- Technical wicking T-Shirt
- Peak Racing Team Water Bottle
- Pool and Fitness Center entry fees
- Other swag bag goodies and prizes
- $70 for Peak Racing Team athletes; $75 for non-Peak
If you have any additional questions please contact Coach Tony Hammett: Tony@PeakRacingTeam.com or http://peakracingteam.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps