2013 Scottsbluff Family YMCA Sprint Triathlon:
• Race staged at the Scottsbluff Family YMCA, 22 S. Beltline Hwy.
• Race applications must be received with payment by Monday May 13th, 2013.
• No registrations will be accepted after May 13th.
• Bike helmets are mandatory on the bike course and in the transition area.
• For safety reasons, headphones will not be allowed during the bike portion of the race.
• All participants will be seeded into swim waves based on their estimated 500 yard swim time.
• In an effort to facilitate the total event time, the waves will be arranged in 30 minute waves. If you cannot complete the distance in the 20 minute time allotment, you must vacate the pool so the next wave can begin. You will be ineligible for awards.
• Awards given to top 3 male, female, and teams.
2013 Course Info:
• Swim 500 yards, Bike 12 miles, Run 5K
• 7:00am 1st Wave.
• Transition area will be in the YMCA parking lot.
• Bikes must be checked at the Y 30 minutes prior to wave start time.
• Swimmers need to be at the pool 10 minutes before start for lane assignments.
• 500 yard swim, two swimmers per lane, each swimmer will have a lap counter.
• 12 mile bike will start and end in parking lot, see bike course on registration form.
• 5K run will be on the YMCA Pathway.
• • •
2013 Results at: ymcaofscottsbluff.org
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps