The 2013 Vanguard Endurance Training and Education Camp is coming up and will held in Colorado Springs, CO, June 28 – 30.
The team at Vanguard Endurance is nationally recognized for both triathlon training excellence as well as the education of coaches from beginner to elite. Because of this we wanted to offer a unique camp that caters for both athletes as well as coaches through a mix of trainings session, educational presentations as well as hands on one to one support of both athletes and coaches in order for you to realize your full potential.
The goal of this camp is to prepare you for your upcoming season to ensure you get off on the right foot with the best possible preparation and planning from world class coaches.
This camp will start on Friday 28th, June in the afternoon/evening in Colorado Springs and will conclude on Sunday afternoon.
The Price of the Camp is $295 per person or $495 per couple if signed up before June 10th, anyone signing up after this point will pay an additional 15% . If you are a participant in the Vanguard Endurance mentorship program you will receive a 20% discount off these prices. I challenge you to find a better camp for less as our presenters / coaches are world class and the knowledge and experience you will get from this camp will be second to none.
The Camp Program includes (Subject to change):
- Daily swim sessions with two coaches on deck to assist you at every turn
- Video analysis of your swimming form and a detailed report to take away post camp focused towards ongoing improvements
- Multiple Group rides – Individual bunches for varied ability levels – we will also be riding the hills so bring your extra set of lungs and legs
- Presentations by elite-level USAT Coaches
- Advance training plan design – “targeted so you can better structure your racing season and training plan.
- Swimming & Running Biomechanics Presentation – looking at how to improve efficiency and performance through better run and swim techniques.
- Multiple group running sessions – Individual bunches for varied ability levels
- Running Technique specific sessions –Focused on improving running efficiency, performance & speed.
- Optional running video analysis session – detailed report and footage to take away post camp.
- Access to all of our camp coaches throughout the camp to talk about your own training between sessions so that we can maximize the knowledge you gain from the camp and your overall experience.
Ever athete that signs up will receive a free 30min consultation call with one of our camp coaches pre camp to ensure we tailor the camp to accommodate your learning and training goals over the camp period.
Camp has a 7 person minimum.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps