2014 Mud Mingle Orlando:
• Mud Mingle is a full-on, fun, fun, fun, dont take it to seriously, very messy and slightly silly, 5k mud and obstacle run. Ideal for both first time mud runners and experienced mudders alike, we are strictly 21+ and dedicated to giving our participants a ridiculously good time alongside like-minded people. We have something for everyone. There are crazy unique obstacles, tons of mud, a free beer at the end, and at any moment you could be ambushed by our Mingle staff soaking you with water guns/buckets of water or attacking you with pool noodles!!!
• Now, it may be masses of fun, but don't let that fool you! This is no walk in the park! (Well, actually, you are usually in a park and can walk if you want to, but you know what we mean.) This is a physical event. So, whether you are a first time mudder or a veteran, you will be challenged and YOU WILL have a great time!
• But the fun doesn’t stop at the finish line… No-Sir-Ree-Bob! We then take the party to the next level with DJ’s, a full bar (with club style waitress service), great food and tons of interactive games, competitions, and prizes throughout the day.
• So then it’s over, right? Nope! Go home, shower and rest up! After every Mud Mingle, we have a free after party at a local bar/club with free admission and sometimes even a couple of free drinks thrown in. Please note these events do sell out quickly. Please sign up today to guarantee your place.
• • •
• A tough, but fun, 5k(ish) course, including trails, mazes and incredible scenery
• Multiple challenging obstacles including; knife throwing, “The Electric Mud Pit”, vertigo walls, rope swings, monkey bars over water pit, ice plunge, cargo net traverse and many more
• Mud, mud and erm….more mud
• Masses of fellow crazies just having a blast and not taking the running “thing” too seriously
• 8 AM CASH PRIZE HEAT, for those that DO take this running “thing” seriously
• Random ambushes from our noodle/water patrols
• Specific “Singles only” heats
• Free finishers T-shirt, Mud Mingle dog tag, and an ice cold beer from Sapporo
• Free after party with contests, games and prizes
• Full bar (with VIP club-style waitress service), food trucks and kick ass DJ
• Free entry and 2 free drinks at the official nighttime MM club event held at top Orlando nightclub
Rock Springs Run State Reserve is located in Sorrento, approximately 30 miles north of Orlando.
From Interstate 4, take Exit 101C and travel west on State Road 46 for approximately ten miles to the park entrance located at the beginning of County Road 433 (County Road 433 is not marked-it begins at the entrance to the park; The park entrance will be on the left if traveling from Interstate 4 and is framed by a very tall chain link fence. The park entrance is approximately 3 miles west of the Wekiva River bridge on State Road 46. Please call the park at (407) 884 2008 if further directions are needed.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps