October 5th, 2013 at Oconee State Park
Are you ready to run deep into the woods over and under obstacles while being chased by flesh eating Zombies? The Razor Zombie Fun Run is the most amazing, heart pounding, adrenaline producing fun run. Test your strength and endurance through approximatley 4.0 miles of the Oconee Trail’s dense woods, hills, valleys, and natural and man made obstacles-all while trying to escape hungry, merciless zombies. Beware! The Oconee trail is classified as a moderate to intense hike all in its self.
Before the race, you will be given a flag belt. These flags represent your health.
· The zombies want to take your flags and maybe eat your brains.
· If you lose all your health flags, you die. The Zombies win.
What you are up against:
· Throughout the trail, there will a series of man-made and natural obstacles for you to complete.
· There will be zombies. Their job is to chase you and eat your brains-but mainly go after your health, in the form of your flags. Avoid the zombies to keep your health flags.
· Use speed, strategy, and your intact brains to make it to the FINISH LINE “alive” with at least one flag intact. If you finish with zero health flags, you have been transformed into the “undead”.
How will you do this?
· There will be a start and a finish line, but what happens deep into the woods is up to you.
· Follow the course and remember to hydrate in the “Zombie Free Zones”.
· Humans in groups of 20 will be released into the zombie filled woods in increments.
· The run begins at 11:00 am and continue in increments with the last 20 Humans running at 4:00.
Approximately 4miles of on the Oconee Trail. The trail consists of dense woods, hills, valleys, and natural and man made obstacles.
This is a fundraiser for the Walhalla Lady Varsity Basketball Program. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Oconee Safe Harbor emergency shelter.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps