2014 Viking Assault Louisville:
Viking Assault is an event featuring an extremely challenging run, live bands, not–for-profit food vendors, and beer.
The Run –
· We use the existing terrain to design the most challenging 3-mile course possible.
· We kick it up a notch by adding 13 man made obstacles, mud pits, and an exciting atmosphere.
Our courses are designed so 90 percent of runners who can complete a 3-mile run can complete our course.
· If for any reason you do not feel comfortable with an obstacle please go around.
· Completing the majority of the obstacles is an accomplishment.
· It takes many of our participants over an hour to complete the course.
· If you’re normal, when you finish you will be exhausted, happy, and have an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.
· We have over a 90 percent return rate year to year and double our attendance yearly. (Based on Viking Assault’s other locations)
Live Bands –
Popular local bands will be playing at the finish/festival area providing background music while you wash off, drink, eat, and share war stories with your friends.
· The bands are selected based on criteria we have developed designed to provide both a universal appeal and family friendly environment.
· High energy and motivational bands are a must.
Not for Profit food vendors -
· We favor Not For Profits providing for those who are unable to provide for themselves i.e. children and animals.
· The menu will consist of simple snacks to a full meal.
· All food proceeds are retained by the charity.
· Water is free on and off the course.
· Your race entry includes one after race refreshment of your choice (must be 21 to consume beer).
· Additional refreshments will be sold.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps