2014 MITCS Indoor Triathlon Series - Wheaton:This MITCS is a unique indoor triathlon in that it offers both amateur and elite athletes the opportunity to compete simultaneously. Newcomers learn what it takes to do a triathlon, while elite athletes are offered the indoor training the outdoor season demands to stay competitive. Volunteers act as cheerleaders, timers, and add to the positive energy on this important day. All proceeds got to the Greater Illinois Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society helping fund their quest to have a world free of MS. The MITCS has contributed over $425,000 to the MS society.
10 Minute Swim 10 Minute Transition 20 Minute bike on stationary bike 5 Minute Transition 15 Minute Run on Indoor Track
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at TriFind.com: Wheaton / Health Track / Edward - (.pdf files)
2012 Race Results:
• 2012 Wheaton Results: Male / Female / Age Group - (.pdf files)
• 2012 Health Track Results: / Age Group - (.pdf files)
• 2012 Edward Results: Male / Female - (.pdf files)
2011 Race Results:
• 2011 Wheaton Results: Overall / Male / Female
• 2011 Health Track Results: Overall / Male / Female
• 2011 Edward Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2011 Series Results: Male / Female // Male / Female
2010 Results: not available ???
2009 Results at TriFind.com: Health Track / Edward
2008 Results: not available ???
2007 Results: not available ???
2006 Results: not available ???
2005 Results: not available ???
2004 Results at active.com: Edward
2003 Results at active.com: Wheaton / Edward
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps