2014 Indoor Triathlon to Benefit The Crisis Center for South Suburbia:
• Become a triathlete in 60 minutes.
• The Indoor Triathlon appeals to everyone — from seasoned triathletes to first-timers — because you set your own pace.
• All of the action takes place in one convenient, weatherproof location — Lincoln-Way North High School.
• Advanced entry closes Friday, January 24th.
• Individual fees are $35.
• Team relay fees are $70.
• All Proceeds will benefit the Crisis Center.
• To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older.
• Snacks and refreshments are provided.
• • •
The swim portion (15:00) will be done in the 25 yard Indoor Lap Pool.
Distance will be recorded to nearest ½ lap.
There will be a 10:00 transition before bike portion.
The bike portion (15:00) will be on LifeFitness Exercise Bikes.
Distance will be recorded to the nearest tenth of a mile..
There will be a 5:00 transition before run portion.
The run portion (15:00) will be done on LifeFitness Treadmills.
Distance will be recorded to nearest tenth of a mile.
Conveniently located on Harlem Avenue, 1 mile south of I-80.
2013 Results at TriFind.com: Overall / Male / Female
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps