2014 TriPathlon Kids Splash & Dash:
• Designated swim caps must be worn
• No nudity in the transition
• No diving in the pool
• Timing chip must be worn at all times during the race to receive race times
• Race numbers (bibs)must be worn at all times during the run portion
• Parents are not allowed on the pool deck.
• • •
The swim will take place in the outdoor, 25 yard pool. The swim will be a time trial start, one child at a time in approximately 3 second intervals. Kids will swim up one lane and upon reaching the end of the lane, move over to the next lane and swim down (flip turns allowed). This will be similar to zig-zag or switch-back formation.
Swim Course and Water Safety:
Wetsuits are NOT allowed. We will have a large team of Lifeguards and Water Safety Marshalls that will be surrounding the pool.
The run course will be on paved walkway. Please make sure your child knows what division he/she is in, as we will be referring to division to help direct participants along the course.
There will be one aid station on the run course. Aid station will have water.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps