2012 Queens Duathlon:
- For complete event details, course description or to enter go to www.NYTRI.org
- Enjoy cycling on the Cross Island Parkway as part of the official race course!
From Grand Central Parkway/Triborough Bridge:
- Go past Laguardia Airport and Shea Stadium. Stay on Grand Central Parkway till Exit 23/Alley Park. Follow signs to Winchester Blvd.
- Make left turn on Winchester and then an immediate left again and pass through metal barrier leading up ramp to upper Alley Park parking lot.
From Grand Central Parkway/Eastern Long Island:
- Exit the Grand Central Pkwy at Exit 24 on to Little Neck Parkway/SOUTH.
- Proceed on Little Neck Parkway to Union Turnpike (approx. 5 blocks).
- Turn right on Union Turnpike and make a right on to Winchester Blvd. (you will cross over the Cross Island Parkway and Winchester Boulevard will be your first right).
- Go past Creedmore Psychiatric Center (on Winchester Blvd) and make left under Grand Central overpass, pass through metal barrier and up ramp to the transition area.
From Whitestone Bridge/Westchester/Connecticut:
- Follow signs to Cross Island Parkway/Eastern Long Island.
- South on Cross Island Pkwy to Exit 28/Union Turnpike.
- Make left at traffic light on to Union Turnpike to first traffic light at the corner of Winchester Blvd.
- Right on Winchester Blvd. and pass lower Alley Park (opposite Creedmore hospital).
- Make left under Grand Central overpass, pass through metal barrier and up ramp to the transition area.
From Staten Island/New Jersey:
- Cross Verrazanno Bridge and get on Belt Parkway.
- Go past Kennedy Airport. Stay on Belt Pkwy until Cross Island Pkwy-North.
- Pass Belmont Racetrack and get off Cross Island Pkwy at Union Turnpike.
- Turn left at traffic light on Union Turnpike.
- Go one block to first traffic light at the corner of Winchester Blvd. Right on Winchester Blvd. and pass lower Alley Park (opposite Creedmore hospital).
- Make left under highway - pass metal barrier and make left up ramp to transition area.
- E or F Train to stop closest to Kew Gardens/Union Tpke stop (on Queens Blvd.).
- Find Union Turnpike and bike to Winchester Blvd. (4-5 miles), which is one block past 237th Street.
- Make left on Winchester Blvd. and follow signs to Alley Park (see above).
Registration Closing Date:
- Sunday, May 20, 2012 @ 7:30 AM
- Race Day entries accepted.
Results at NYTRI.org:
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps