Directed and coached by Josephine Allen, women's cycling coach and racer, Cycling Camp San Diego women-specific base camps are a training experience designed to meet the needs of female cyclists—whether new to the sport or looking to build upon previous experience. Ride steady base miles in the beautiful coastal and hilly areas around San Diego, in addition to addressing specific cycling issues for women.
- Ride 35 to 70 miles with 2,000 to 5,000 feet of climbing each day.
- Learn valuable bike handling skills.
- Improve descending technique.
- Improve climbing technique and pacing.
- Learn nutrition for before, during, and after riding.
- Explore correct equipment and clothing options.
- Learn mechanical techniques for maintaining your bike.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps