Join us for our 3rd annual race at beautiful, historic Hudson Crossing Park in Saratoga County. Fast course, fantastic scenery.
- When: June 10, 2012, 8 a.m. Registration opens Jan 1, 2012.
- Where: Hudson Crossing Park, Schuylerville, NY. Map.
- What: Sprint Distance. 500 yd swim, 12 mile bike, 5k run
- Details: Fantastic venue in the Champlain canalway system. Clean, still water. Beautiful bike course through Northumberland farm country. Run through Schuylerville and Hudson Crossing Park trails. This race will be chip timed. Awards three-deep in 5-year age-groups (15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, etc. 70+) for men and women. Awards for top 3 teams.
- Limited Entries: We have limited entries once again this year as a result of the venue size and our desire to create a quality experience for all of our participants. Our 2011 event sold out in April. Sign up early!
- Clinics: We will be offering open water swim clinics in the weeks leading into the race to help interested parties prepare for the swim portion. Check the Web site for details.
- Fundraising: We are working to raise a certain amount this year for Hudson Crossing Park, a 501(c)(3) and the race venue. When you go through the registration process you have the option to fundraise over the next several months or make a donation. 100% of proceeds will go towards Hudson Crossing Park's educational and environmental initiatives. Prizes will be given to our top 5 fundraisers/donors. To learn more about this charity, please visit www.hudsoncrossingpark.org.
- Athena & Clydesdale Divisions: New this year and an optional competitive category. Athena is for women weighing 155 Ibs and up on race day. Clydesdale is for men weighing 200 Ibs and up on race day.
This event is certified through Athletes for a Fit Planet and directed by a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps