2012 Albany Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon:
This year we are adding a Duathlon to our Event.
We have also changed our transition area and parking, so if you have come in year’s past, please follow the link to our website and check out the new transition area and parking arrangements.
We look forward to seeing you.
- The triathlon and duathlon will start and end at:
- South Albany Community Pool
- 2150 36th Ave SE Albany, OR
- 750m (0.45 mile) pool swim
- 20k (12.5 mile) easy loop bike course
- 5K (3.2mile) flat course run, with on water station
- The duathlon will use the same 5K course twice, with the bike route in between.
I-5 exit 233 (Santiam Hwy/Hwy 20) head west
Turn left at Waverly Dr, head south
Turn right on 34th Ave, left on Columbus St (Please watch for runners crossing 34th at Columbus), past South Albany High School, parking lot on left (please watch for bicycle races when entering and exiting parking lot)
- Certified bike helmets are required!
- Course is designed for beginners and intermediate Triathletes and Duathletes.
- Transition area is supervised
- Showers, dressing, and restrooms will be available.
- Both transition areas are at the same location
- Lap counters will be provided for swim
- Mountain Bike Division, tires must be >1”
- A water table will be provided on the run course and then at the end of the event
- Packet pickup will be Saturday at the pool from 4:00-6:00pm
- Race day packet pick-up begins at 7:00am
- Race benefits the Albany Aquatics Association
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
• • •
2011 Results at: TriFind.com
2010 Results at: TriFind.com
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps