- Adventure Triathlon: 2.1 mile kayak, 11.1 mile bike and a 5k run. This race will be available to do as an individual or as a relay team.
- Duathlon: 5k run, 11.1 mile bike, 5k run
- Relay: The triathlon is open to participants as a relay team.
- 5K Run/Walk: For those not interested in doing a triathlon or duathlon.
Registration & PricesThere is a limit of 300 triathlete participants (Includes individuals and relay teams).
- Triathlon: $65 - Before May 15, 2012. $75 - May 16-July18, 2012. No race day registration.
- Triathlon Relay: $135 - Before May 15, 2012. $155 - May 16-July 18, 2012. No race day registration.
- Duathlon: $65 - Before May 15, 2012. $75 - May 16-July 18, 2012. No race day registration.
- 5K Run/Walk: $15
- Participants that register in advance will receive a T-shirt. 5K racers registering on race day are not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- All participants, including 5K Run/Walk are required to have a USAT license. A single day license can be purchased on race day for $12.
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps