2013 Girls on the Go Half Marathon, 10K & 5k Run/Walk:
The Girls on the Go San Diego race begins on the waterfront of Mission Bay Park.
• This gorgeous beachside setting features a lush park of palm and coral trees and panoramic ocean views.
• The 10k and half marathon events begin at the park and lead to Fiesta Island.
• Girls on the Go presents an opportunity to celebrate wellness with friends, daughters, mothers and grandmothers as we run, walk or samba to the finish line.
• The Girls on the Go events, half marathon, 10k, 5k and a 400 meter dash for ages 10 and under, cater to seasoned athletes and exercise rookies alike. ALL finishers, even the wee ones in strollers, earn a beautiful medal celebrating fitness, health, and achievement. Half marathon finishers receive a larger medal unique to the event. 5k, 10k and half marathon participants receive an event t-shirt (upgrade to tech shirts available).
• Festivities include music, refreshments, nail polish changes, and exhibits.
• Feel good and do good: Girls on the Go invites runners to bring gently used evening wear and accessories for the Princess Project and canned goods for the San Diego Food Bank.
• For more details, visit www.girlsonthegorun.com
• • •
• The course is paved, flat and fast.
• The start and finish line are in Mission Bay Park.
• The out and back course offers beautiful bay views along the route that includes Fiesta Island and back.
• Register for the Girls ON THE GO Half Marathon- 10k, 5k run/walk. Make it a Mothers Day weekend to remember. • We invite you to join us for our Half Marathon - 10k - 5k walk/run/stroll - join thousands of GIRLS ON THE GO as we race together along beautiful Mission Bay in San Diego on Mothers Day weekend.
• A GOTG Finishers Medal
• A Girlicious Commemorative T
• Post Race Pampering at the Festival
• Late sign up available morning of the race.
2013 Results at: racewire.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps