Freestyle Swimming 2.0 Workshop
This is the first day of a two day workshop that will cover a bit on balance but primarily focus on streamlining, learning the mechanics for the propulsion phase or stroke and implementing the 2-beat kick in freestyle swimming. It is geared towards beginner / intermediate triathletes and fitness swimmers who feel relatively comfortable getting across the pool but need to improve their efficiency and technique. Students will leave the workshop with a full ownership of knowledge of freestyle to allowing them to "self-coach" and critically analysis their technique to continue steady improvement.
The workshop will be limited to only 5 students.
Coaching is done in a 20 yard pool that is a maximum 4’6” deep to assure the student feels comfortable during the workshop.
Video taping will be done at the beginning, the middle and end of the workshop to show improvement.
Cost is $299.00 per student and $250.00 if you bring a partner.
Cost to take both 1.0 & 2.0 Workshops is $495.00 and $495.00 if you bring a partner.
Sky Club Fitness
125 Marshall Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Coach Bill Garelick at 201-707-7550 or email at email@example.com
For more information click on www.fastertoday.com & www.totalimmersion.net to learn more.
Thank you for contacting us about Total Immersion Swim Coaching. We look forward to coaching you into a wonderful 2013 season!
In addition to all coaching disciplines, F.A.S.T.E.R. TODAY Athletic Performance Coaching offers very comprehensive freestyle / triathlon swim coaching for all levels of abilities from the absolute beginner to the more advanced swimmers and triathletes. We are based out of Hoboken, NJ, just across the Hudson River from New York City. Below is all the information regarding all the Total Immersion Freestyle Swim Coaching we provide, your options and how to register. At the bottom of this email are some questions for you to answer to help us better coach you. There are two (2) options to choose from when deciding on Total Immersion Swim Coaching.
Option #1: Take the traditional Total Immersion Freestyle Swimming Workshop. This included both the 1.0 & 2.0 workshops. You can take just one day or both days. You have the option of taking the workshops consecutively or you can space them apart with one, two (or more) weeks in between. This allows you additional time to practice. Pick a day 1 (first day of workshop) and a day 2 (second day of workshop) based on your scheduling and availability. On the fourth pool session of day 2 of the workshop, we will customize the session to address each student's specific needs. Written out lessons are handed out and video taping is done at the beginning and end of the workshop to show improvement. Cost is $299.00 per workshop or $495.00 for both workshops.
- Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Feb. 02, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Feb. 09, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Mar. 02, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Mar. 16, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Mar. 23, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Saturday, Mar. 30, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Feb. 03, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Mar. 03, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Mar. 10, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Mar. 17, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Mar. 24, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
- Sunday, Mar. 30, 2013: Hoboken, NJ
Option #2: In addition, we offer the TI Weekend Workshop during the week for people who live / work in close proximity to Hoboken, NJ or who have difficulty attending the weekend workshop dates. This option consists of four (4), one hour sessions, spread out over a two to eight week period (depending on your ability to get to the pool to practice). We schedule these sessions based on your availability. Video taping is done at the beginning and end of the workshop to show improvement.as well as "homework assignments" for the student to do in between sessions. Cost is $550.00 and $500.00 if you bring a partner.
- Tuesday through Friday (mornings, afternoons and evenings), Saturday mornings
Please answer the following questions to help us better coach you.
- Have you taken any formal swimming lessons?
- What is you swimming background, if any?
- Have you read or watched any Total Immersion Swimming books or DVDs?
- What is you athletic background, if any?
- Do you have a pool to practice in?
- Do you feel comfortable with your face in the water?
- Can you float on your back?
- Do you Scuba dive?
- How many laps can you swim across the pool (25 yd/m) freestyle without stopping?
- What are your swimming goals (triathlon, open water, fitness, always wanted to learn, etc.)?
- Do you currently race triathlons or open water? If so, what would you like to improve on with your swimming technique?
- What town / city do you live?
- What town / city do you work?
- A phone number I can contact you?
- Which workshop option / date would you like?
- If you are interested in option #2, what times during the day would you like (morning, afternoon, evening)?
- How did you find out about us?
Once you answer the questions and let us know which option you would like, we will confirm your spot / sessions and email you a PayPal invoice to you. Once you pay it, your spot / sessions will be secured.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 201-707-7550 or email us back at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing your answers and coaching you into a better swimmer / triathlete!Best Regards,
Bill Garelick - USAT Triathlon Coach, Total Immersion Swim Coach, NASM-PES, CES, CPT, RKC Kettlebell Instructor, CrossFit Level I Instructor