2013 Cochiti Lake Triathlon:
New for 2013!
- $5,000 Prize Purse for those Elite and PRO division
- Elite wave – female and male – will begin at 7am
NM Club Championship – OLY and SPR races
- Sign up with your team – teams will be awarded points according to overall gender placing in each race.
- We will tally the score and award the NM Club Championship winner
Swim Beach Start and Finish
- In order to accommodate more room in the Transition Area, we have moved the start and finish to the swim beach.
- New Swim Maps are available below.
- Rolling trail finish for both the OLY and the SPR!
Clydesdale and Athena Age Divisions
- USAT has bumped both divisions weight requirements up – 220 lbs for men and 165 lbs for women.
- We will be having a weigh-in at Packet Pickup for each division.
- We have also decided to split the division into age groups – 39 and under and 40+.
- Your finish in the Age Group will be counted towards the NM Open Water Tri Series points.
Cochiti Lake Parking
- Please note that the park will not allow cars in and out of the area while the race is underway.
- We are concerned about everyone’s safety. Please sit back and enjoy the race and the BBQ.
- We will release cars as soon as it’s safe for the athletes still on the course.
- Elite / Age Group / Youth (16-18)
- Clydesdale 39 & under and Clydesdale 40+ / Athena 39 & under and Athena 40+
- Team – 2 and 3-person
Venue – Cochiti Lake
Cochiti Lake Park map – directions
Cochiti Lake Campground Reservations
Race Day Information – Sunday, July 28th
OLY start – 7:00am & 7:10am / SPR start – 7:30am and 7:40am
- The TRANSITION AREA will open at 5:00am.
- The Transition Area closes at 6:45am.
- Official Call to the Water announcement – 6:45am.
- Pre-race meeting / USAT Officials Greeting – 6:30am.
- National Anthem – 6:50am
- Transition Area Rack Placement – ASSIGNED RACKS! Arrive early to prepare.
2012 Results at: chasing3.com 2011 Results: Race Cancelled 2010 Results at TriFind.com: Overall / Male / Female / Age Group / Relay
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps